- 34 years experience as a Makeup Artist working in television, print, bridal and runway industries.
- 24 years experience as an Educator in the field of skin care, makeup application and marketing.
- Writer of numerous published magazine articles, beauty columns and online content.
- Accomplished Makeup Artist, Skin & Beauty Expert, Public Speaker, Author, Industry Consultant and .
- #1 Corrective Beauty Makeup Artist in the industry.
- Considered one of the Top Beauty Industry Educators.
- Published medical journal article on “Medical Makeup for Concealing Facial Scars” in the journal titled, Scar Revision in the 21st century in 2012.
- Makeup Academy is Ranked the #1 Success rate of all makeup schools for our graduates 1999 - 2014
- Patent pending on a new mascara brush applicator that will change how professionals apply mascara 2015.
- Parent pending on a new tool designed to help women select their best makeup colors 2015.
- Named the #1 requested speaker at International Makeup Artist Trade Shows 2011 – 2012
- Competed six successful month long educational tours in Australia without sponsors 2011 -2012.
- Hosted international beauty boot camp in Bali, Indonesia 2014.
- Named the Guru Master of Pageant Makeup on live television 2000.
- Personally developed advanced scientific methods for makeup application 1997 – 2010
- Invented the spot conceal brush, now an industry staple copied by nearly every cosmetic/brush brand 1997.
- Custom developed All About Mee Makeup Brush line in 1997.
- #1 ranked Bridal makeup business in southern California 1996 - 2001
- #1 ranked in sales for Make Up For Ever Cosmetics Worldwide 1996.
- Responsible for discovering and launching Make Up For Ever Paris Cosmetics in the USA in 1995. Now owned by LVMH, (Louis Vuitton Moet Henessy.)
- #1 ranked in sales for Christian Dior Cosmetics in California, and #2 in the United States 1989 and 1990.
- Top 5 Ranked in sales for Lancome Cosmetics in Nordstrom chain 1988.
- #1 ranked sales for Christian Dior in United States in 1985.
- #1 ranked sales for Stagelight Cosmetics in the United States in 1983.
Ali Landry, Aaliyah, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bobby Alt, Brendan Frazier, Cindy Crawford, Caroline D'Amore, Collective Soul, Colin Cowherd, Fabio, Jennifer Tilly, Joanna Krupa, Joanne Gair, Judith Light, Kevin Costner, Korrina Rico, Leeza Gibbons, Lisa Kudrow, Mandy Moore, Michelle Beadle, Paulette Ivory, Prince, Queen Latifah, Rachel Hunter, Raquel Welch, REM, Rikki Lake, Rod Stewart, Sharon Gless, Steven Tyler, Tony Danza, Vivian Wu
Runway / Designers
Anne Who, Christian Dior, Christian Lacroix, Christian Audigier, Gianfranco Ferre’, Jenny Lee, Maggie Barry, Peter Lau, Richard Tyler, Skin Graft, Tommy Hilfiger, Valentino
Print Commercial & Editorial
Audrey Magazine, Beauty Biz, Coast Magazine, deVour, Destination, I Do, Digital Photo Pro, Fit Joy, GQ, GQ Spain, GQ Germany, GQ South Africa, Harpers Bazaar, In Style Weddings, Los Angeles Magazine, Marie Claire, Martha Stewart Weddings, ME, OC Health, Orange Coast Magazine, People, Professional Beauty Magazine, Skin Inc. Magazine, Vogue Italia, WWD, Xtreme Detroit Magazine, Yoke Magazine, 1st Hold, 13 Minutes Magazine.
BMW, CBS, Choc Hospital, Christian Audigier, Coca Cola, Disneyland, Fashion Island Shopping Center, Frends Beauty Supply, Jenny Lee, Couture Bridal, Hyundai, Maggie Barry, Mai Couture, Main Place Mall, Mara & Mine, Monster Energy Drinks, Nike Woman, Orange County Burn Association, Pacific Bell, Pea in the Pod, Performance Elite, Royal Langnickel Brushes, Wet Seal, Senna Cosmetics, Starbucks
|COMPANY / TRADE SHOW||LOCATION|
|Allure’ Hair & Body Salon and Spa||Terrigal, Australia|
|Beauty School Forum Trade Show||Anaheim, CA|
|BeautiControl||Southern CA Region|
|Beauty Bloggers Training Course||Sydney, Australia|
|B.E.S.T. Barristar Educational Student Training||Orange CA|
|Cameron Jane Makeup School||Sydney Australia|
|Career Academy of Beauty||Garden Grove, CA|
|Christian Dior Cosmetics||CA and AZ|
|Circle Seal Manufacturing||Anaheim, CA|
|Empire Academy of Makeup||Costa Mesa, CA|
|Estee Lauder Corporation||CA Region|
|Face & Body Expo||Chicago, IL|
|Fullerton College||Fullerton CA|
|Frends Beauty Supply||Los Angeles, CA|
|Golden West College||Huntington Beach, CA|
|Harpers Baazar Magazine||New York, NY|
|Head to Toe Women's Expo||San Diego, CA|
|International Makeup Artist Trade Show 2010||London, England UK|
|International Makeup Artist Trade Show 2010, 2011, 2012||Los Angeles, CA|
|International Makeup Artist Trade Show 2010, 2011, 2012||Sydney, Australia|
|IMATS Attendees / Private Training Courses||Sydney, Australia|
|International Spa & Beauty Exp||Sydney, Australia|
|James Albert School of Cosmetology||Costa Mesa, CA|
|J.C. Penney||Buena Park, CA|
|Makeup Effects Group||Matraville, Australia|
|Make Up For Ever Cosmetics Paris||United States|
|Mater Dei High School||Santa Ana, CA|
|Miss California U.S.A. Pageant||Fresno & Long Beach|
|Miss California Teen U.S.A. Pageant||L.A. & Fresno|
|Miss Irvine Pageant||Irvine, CA|
|Miss, Ms. & Mrs. Globe Pageants||Palm Springs, CA|
|Miss South Orange County Pageant||San Clemente, CA|
|Mrs. United States Pageant||Las Vegas, CA|
|Mrs. United Nation Pageant||Palm Springs, CA|
|Paul Mitchell, The School||Costa Mesa, CA|
|PHAMExpo 2013, 2014||Los Angeles, CA|
|Royal Langnickel Brush||Pasadena, CA/Australia|
|Self Magazine||Los Angeles, CA|
|Senna Cosmetics||L.A./Orange County, CA|
|Stagelight Cosmetics||L.A. & Orange County|
|Than Le College School of Cosmetology||Garden Grove, CA|
|The Makeup Show / Powder Group||Los Angeles, CA|
|The Skin Academy at Paul Mitchell||Costa Mesa, CA|
|Toni & Guy Cosmetology School||Costa Mesa, CA|
|University of California Irvine||Irvine, CA|
|West Covina High School||West Covina, CA|
|Youth Employment Services||Costa Mesa, CA|
All About Mee Beauty Owner / Founder — 2000 ~ Present
- Custom designed and created an extensive professional makeup brush line.
- Created a professional makeup artist box to be sold to industry pros and students.
Empire Academy of Makeup Owner / Director of Education / Head Instructor — 1997 ~ Present
Teaching the Art and Science of makeup to upcoming professional makeup artists in television, film, video, print, runway, pageant, bridal and retail makeup artistry as well as industry marketing.
- Created all courses curriculum and update information on a continual basis.
- Present curriculum through lectures, demonstrations and visual aids.
- Inspire, coach & mentor students instilling confidence and professionalism to ensure success.
Empire Makeup Studio Owner / Freelance Makeup Artistry— 1996 ~ Present
Opened my own makeup studio in Costa Mesa, California.
- Cultivated clients work in television, commercial and editorial print work, bridal and pageants.
- Opened a retail division at the request of Nordstrom Merchandise Manager to staff her stores.
- Expanded my team from myself to 36 makeup artists.
- Became the #1 bridal agency in Southern Califronia.
Make Up For Ever / Paris Director of Makeup — 1995 ~ 1996
As the only employee outside of the New York office for nearly a year, I personally opened & managed forty-two doors in nine months.
- Responsible for all interviewing, hiring and training of all counter staff and freelance artists.
- Created their training manual and implemented the national training program.
- Developed all case schematics and gratis program.
- Worked with chemists to create new cosmetic products and formulas.
Nordstrom Regional Beauty Director — 1994 ~ 1995
Trainer for the Beauty Advisors from all cosmetic lines in the OC/LA region.
- Created and implementing advanced makeup/skin care training beyond vendors’ abilities.
- Met with Artistic Directors of all cosmetic lines in NY for seasonal trends and new products.
- Responsible for all models makeup during various Nordstrom fashion shows
- Traveled the USA for all Nordstrom grand openings as a featured Makeup Artist for events.
Total Image Owner/Corporate Image Consultant — 1991 ~ 1993
- Conducted corporate seminars on overall image through skin care, makeup and wardrobe.
Christian Dior Trainer — 1990 ~ 1991
- Developed curriculum for a new regional training program consisting of product knowledge on skin care, color, fragrance, makeup application, event planning and sales techniques.